Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Out of curiosity...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Out of curiosity...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unchained View Post
    They match you if you go deferred comp. It is a dang good thing.
    Yeh the guy was saying if he left at that time he would get so much from his retirement fund or something like that. Said it was well over 20k
    GO VOLS

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Out of curiosity...

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    A rock fell on a guy from BSG the other day while he was working. Is wearing a nice shirt and no personal fan really such a bad thing. I will go ahead and admit I was a little outta line with previous comments. It's just the things we choose to complain about these day blows my mind sometimes.
    I wouldn't say you were out of line. You were just voicing your opinion the way you felt it should be. And I don't think you were being a **** or an ass about it. I have no problem with you at all. Biggin and R13, I appreciate the kind words but don't be harsh. He has a God given right to be the way he chooses. I respect that and hope you do as well.

    Mike, I completely understand there are loads of people who have it rougher or harder than I do. I respect them for it. People shouldn't have to go through what they do. And no I suppose a nice shirt and no electric fan isn't that bad but that's not my point. I don't mind looking nice and professional. I'd wear a tux to work if it had been required from day 1. My point is that they have not enforced it on us until now and I get so hot that it makes me sick or about pass out and they won't give us some leeway on it. Could we not look professional in some nice shorts and nice sandals? I guess I've been lucky the summer hasn't been as hot as it could have. It could've been a lot worse on me. I do have a fan, though. It's battery operated and doesn't put out nearly a third of what my electric fan did but I'll live with it. I appreciate the debate. Thanks.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •